常州

当前选择:常州

当前位置: 常州学大教育 > 常州资讯 > 常州

高中英语口语练习-参观首饰厂

来源:学大教育 时间:2015-04-02 20:11:14

英语的学习不仅仅是依靠背单词就能够学好的。还需要同学们平时经常地练习。多说多练。今天小编编辑了高中英语口语练习-参观首饰厂这篇文章。希望能够帮助各位同学更好的进行口语的练习!

1.This factory produces China′s traditional hand craft:cloisonne,or Beijing enamel,as it is called.

这个厂主要生产我国传统工艺品:景泰蓝制品,也叫北京烧瓷。

2.The technique must be very complicated.

这工艺一定很复杂吧?

3. Shall we go and have a look in the workshop?

要不要到车间去看看?

4. Come with me to the display room,where thousands of varieties are on show.

跟我到展销厅去看看。目前展出的有几千种。

5.There′s jewelry there,and over there are various vases,utensils,and an assortment of other things.

那边是首饰,那边是各种花瓶、器皿和其他各种各样的东西。

6. All these articles are of the latest design and samples,besides which there are captions in English with marked price.

这些产品都是近几年的新设计新品种,每样旁边都有英文说明和标价。

7. It′s just like a treasure palace.

这里简直像一个珍宝宫殿。

8. I wonder whether I will be able to part from here once I enter.

我怀疑我进去了是否还能出得来。

9. I also want to buy several necklaces,several bracelet bangles,a casket jewel box,a pen for my husband.

我还要买几串项链、几个手镯、一个首饰盒,给我丈夫买支笔。

10. Do you think I should take this clock or the pair of bottles?

你想我是买个座钟还是买这对瓶子?

11. I've also settled on this table napkin box,toothpick bottle and this set of tableware.

我看中了这个餐巾纸盒、牙签瓶和这套餐具。

12. I'll put them in the glass closet in our dining room.

我要把它们放在餐厅玻璃柜里。

13.Thank you for your compliments.

谢谢你们的夸奖。

Dialogue

Li:This factory produces China's traditional handcraft:cloisonne,or Beijing enamel,as it is called.

Nina:Miss LI,how is cloisonne made?The technique must be very complicated.

Li:I know a little bit. First they have to make a pattern de-sign,then body making,wiring,enamel-filling and firing,and polishing and gilding. Shall we go and have a look inthe workshop?

Nina:No,I just wonder

以上关于高中英语口语练习-参观首饰厂的全部内容就是这些了,小编希望各位同学能够在平时多进行一些练习,提升自己的英语口语学习能力!

相关推荐
热点资讯
热门话题